iTero® Digital Impressions
iTero combines the latest optical and digital scanning technology to create a highly accurate digital impression of your teeth and jaw. The iTero scanner ensures a more accurate impression from the start, resulting in improved treatment and a more comfortable experience.
To complete an iTero impression, we will scan your mouth with the iTero hand piece, which uses a radiation-free laser to render a 3D impression of your teeth and soft tissue structures. Through digital software, you’ll then be able to follow the progress of the scans, including a 3D model of your teeth on our computer screen. An iTero scan is the first step in most orthodontic treatment, including Invisalign®.
Invisalign® Outcome Simulator
See new smile before you even start!
Exclusively powered by iTero®, the Invisalign Outcome Simulator allows you to visualize your treatment outcome before you start orthodontic treatment. It also allows Dr. Feeney to make real-time adjustments to simulations and easily project the path of your treatment.
During your initial exam, we can create a 3D image of your teeth in just minutes using an iTero scanner, a leading digital scanner from the makers of Invisalign clear aligners. Using iTero scanning, the Invisalign Outcome Simulator allows for:
- Accuracy: Fewer re-dos and a better aligner fit than with goopy physical impressions.
- Comfort: Eliminate the mess and unpleasantness associated with traditional impressions.
- 3D Definition: Get a high-resolution, interactive image of your teeth.
- Precision: Takes 6,000 images per second.
- Invisalign Progress Assessment: Track your progress by seeing how your new scans compare with your ClinCheck® treatment plan.
Invisalign Smile Consult
Learn how we can improve your smile from the comfort of your own home!
Contact our Ludlow orthodontic office to request a live virtual consultation appointment with Dr. Feeney. Once scheduled, we will send you a link to our video conference software so you can virtually meet with Dr. Feeney.